White Christmas Cocoa
Posted on 23 December 2015
Hello! Welcome to our new blog! We are so glad that you are here! Blogging is a new adventure for us and we are so excited to share this journey with you. We can’t wait for some un posts coming up about what inspires us, what we do, and what we are obsessing over!
Since we are just a few days shy of Christmas, I thought I would share a super easy and yummy recipe for some Christmas cocoa I found and think you will all love!
The Recipe is so so simple! Here are the Ingredients you will need
4 cups whole milk ( you can also substitue half and half or heavy cream or a combination of both)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
8 oz. white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
Whipped Cream or marshmallows for topping
1. Stir together milk, chocolate, cinnamon,and vanilla in small saucepan.
2. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the white hot chocolate comes to a simmer. (Do not let it come to a boil.)
3. Remove from heat and serve immediately, topped with whipped cream or marshmallows if desired.
1. Stir together milk, chocolate, cinnamon,and vanilla in bottom of crockpot.
2. Set to Low Heat
3. Allow to simmer for up to 2 hours.
And just like that you have yourself a delicious cup of White Christmas Cocoa